Prófugo John Russell pidiendo dinero para víctimas de Volcán Fuego

El estafador John Russell, prófugo de la justicia por estafas múltiples en Australia y que se esconde en Antigua Guatemala, ahora pide le manden dinero en efectivo diz que para las "víctimas del Volcán". El colmo del descaro de este estafador Russell es que anticipa que no da recibo, pero que mandará fotos al entregar las donaciones (que aunque lo hiciera no es ninguna prueba de haber entregado nada, ni mucho menos la cantidad. Ni nadie podría verificar si entregó todo o nada de lo que recibió).

Divulguen esto. No permitamos que este conocido estafador siga robando dinero. Aquí su publicación fraudulenta de fecha 6/6/18:

J Russell Guatemala Chronicle
2 hrs •
Looking for CASH DONATIONS. Please HELP !!
The Guatemala Chronicle has decided to help co-ordinate some “PRACTICAL HELP” in the form of “CASH DONATIONS” for some of the most needy "VICTIMS" of last Sunday's catastrophic volcanic eruption in Guatemala on the 3rd of June, 2018.
I have visited some of the shelters and met with different WOMEN who's children, husbands, brothers, sisters, uncles and aunts etc., were buried alive. These ladies survived with absolutely nothing.
The Guatemalan Army is trying to take control of all the “monetary donations” and simply can´t be trusted. Many of the so called “CHARITIES” deduct enormous “MANAGEMENT FEES” from the donations and only pass on the crumbs.
Mountains of food, clothing and basic essentials are being donated to all the victims, but these women need to have some actual money in their possession, so as to help them begin to regain a bit of dignity.
If you would like to help, you can “DONATE” via my “PayPal account” using the “SEND MONEY” function to “jrussell602@gmail.com” and I will make sure the money is “DELIVERED PERSONALLY”.
Unfortunately, I can´t provide a “tax receipt”, however I will post photos on the Guatemala Chronicle Facebook page when I hand over the donations.
Any amount you can spare, will be most appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your help
Regards
John Russell
Managing Editor – Guatemala Chronicle
Tel; (502) 5777-6675
Email; jrussell602@gmail.com
Facebook; j J Russell Guatemala Chronicle

Comments

• Todo pareciera legal, pero si lo que se dice de él es verdad, es mejor irse con pies de plomo... No confiarse de él...

• Florencio: de lo que digo ahí están las pruebas. ¿Y qué es lo que "parece" legal de la nueva estafa que ahora intenta John Russell?